Crossier of St. Llothis Item Quality:
- a really pathetic item. The reason I added it is because it is considered to be one of the holy artifacts of the Tribunal Temple. It is also assotiated witht the temple quests base at Ghostgate.Location
- Dagoth Ur, Inner Tower.
The Scourge Item Quality:
- this is one of the most powerful and expensive items in the game. It is deffinitely a good choice for any mace wielders. Location
- Tel Fyr, just near Lord Fyr in a chest on the floor.
Skull Crusher Item Quality:
- a hammer with truly impressive damage. Also quite expensive.Location
- Forgotten Vaults of Anudnabia, Forge of Hilbongard.
Stendarr's Hammer (Tribunal only) Item Quality:
- this item is nearly useless due to its weight. It's probably the heaviest item in the game. Location
- in the museum in Godsreach.
The Sunder Item Quality:
- no comment.Location
- Dagoth Vemyn has it, he's in Vemynal, Hall of Torque.
Mace of Aevar (Bloodmoon only) Item Quality:
- This is, IMO, the most powerful weapon in the game. Look at that damage! It kills most of the enemies in the game in one or at most two hits if you have good blunt skills and high strenght. To get it *spoiler*
just play along the main quest and the Skaal will give it to you.*endspoiler*
- Just do the main Bloodmoon quest..